The Conservancy will be involved in a number of projects and activities which have been identified and incorporated into the Management Framework. This page will be used to provide information regarding the projects and activities of the Conservancy.
The projects will be run by project leaders and we need you to assist by becoming members of the project teams. If you would like to become inolved and assist please conact the Chairman for more information.
Projects and activities that have been identified and initiated include:
- Recycling & Waste Management
- Establishment of an Environmental Centre
- Capturing historical information, anecdotes and oral recordings of the area
- Schools River Monitoring
- Urban Development Integration
- Public Relations
- Stakeholder management and support
- Business Integration
- Sourcing and Securing Resources
Partnerships are being established with existing organisations, programmes and projects to address
- Invasive Alien Plants
- Municipal Liaison